While you’re hard at work Fido can be too!
Pet Potential and your dog will work on basic obedience while you’re at the office. Your pet will then have the chance to ‘show off’ everything they’ve learned. This includes:
- Initial private consultation
- 3 one-hour training sessions per week with your dog
- 1 transfer session so you know what your dog has learned
- Progress report and training tips including a list of cues your dog has learned and how to maintain them
- 1 follow-up session (ideally two weeks after the last training date)